Saturday, November 10, 2012

Elk and Snow | Snow Effect in PSE

HI Everyone!
I want to show you something that inspired me so much I had to give it a try!

How to create a snow effect in PSE!
I found the step by step instructions from Jill Wellington @ This is Life? She is an awesome photographer and always has tips to share. So make sure to stop by her blog to find out how to create the effect. Plus more!

The photo was taken at the Baton Rouge zoo which explains the fence in the background.
We rarely experience snow, so I imagined this is what it could look like if it were to snow here. 

This is SOOC.


Sharing with: 

10 comments:

  1. Interesting effect. I will check iut Jill's technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely edit!
    I'm so glad I live where we get snow - I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty cool effect. I don't imagine there is much real snow in Baton Rouge. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a similar tutorial somewhere recently and thought it was pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo and creative editing ~ wonderful ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool technique. I was at the Baton Rouge zoo just a couple of months ago, sweating bullets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its sprinkling snow here right now.
    Love the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that... you'll have to share the process... Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #56!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!