Monday, October 22, 2012

Project 366 Rewind #42



Hello Everyone!
Here's my week in rewind...

Sunday-I started making these treat bags for the kids' Halloween party.

Monday-I burned my arm badly getting something out the microwave.

 Tuesday-We took Vallon to a Halloween puppet show at the library.

Wednesday-I tried my first Pumpkin Spiced Frappuccino, pretty good!

 Thursday-Vallon got a Spongebob cookie from the grocery store, cute!

 Friday-Todd and I were bought off from work. We decided to take Vallon on a nature walk. I took a photo of the trees above us, pretty!

Saturday-Some of the toys from the toy room. We shampooed carpet, and getting ready to paint! 

Thanks for stopping by,
Lori

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, your poor arm! Who knew microwaves were so dangerous! Hope it's healing well. Love those trees - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some burn! Hope it is healing well. Love the owl bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun week, except for your arm! I hope it's all healed up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great week, except for that burn! Hope your arm is all healed up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the treat bags. Ouch on the bird! I love that drink from starbucks too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!