Monday, October 15, 2012

Project 366 Rewind #41



Hi everyone, I hope your week was good!
Mine was horrible. I was sick all week, and Friday ended up in the ER with a migraine. It was the worst thing ever. But the staff at the hospital were so kind and took good care of me.
Some of these photos you may have already seen, I just felt too bad to really take pictures.

Sunday-Todd was out of town for work and we were missing him!

Monday-Lilly has some crazy looks sometimes.

Tuesday-I finally hung my Fall wreath on the door.

Wednesday-The kids and I baked cookies.

Thursday-I made a "BOO" sign for Halloween.

Friday-This is my Foto Friday submission for Seasonal Shapes, I love candy corn.

Saturday-A little Halloween decor. I made the candy corn out of yarn and a triangle shape styrofoam. 


And that was my week,
thanks for stopping by!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. So sorry you were so under the weather! Icky! Hope you're on the mend, now!

    Love your wreath - so fun and fall-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your ER visit. That must have been horrible. Hope you are on the mend. I love all of your seasonal images here. I too love candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers of healing for you Lori. Take care of yourself and I hope this week is better than last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wreath turned out so cute! Sure hope your feeling 100% this week. XO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!