Monday, August 27, 2012

Project 366 Rewind #34



Rewinding my week...


Sunday-Eighteen weeks her belly is starting to poke out.

Monday-My after school child getting off the bus.

Tuesday there was a huge butterfly outside. But by the time I ran to get my camera, it was gone. But I was able to catch this smaller one.

Wednesday-Vallon playing with our neighbor's dog Pepper.

Thursday-Well, at least Todd can fix it his self.

Friday-Vallon enjoying the ducks at the doctor's office. And we still did not find out if my daughter is having a boy or girl! Two more weeks!

Saturday-Vallon's cousin has a birthday party Sunday, so I made him a card.

And this is my favorite for the month.
Taken in New Orleans, I love the black and white.
Be safe NOLA!
{And my parish is under a voluntarily evacuation!}



And that was our week!
Thanks for visiting,
Lori

6 comments:

  1. Great week! Guess the baby is being shy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the b-day card is awesome! you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black and white shot is amazing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are always to crisp and clear. Great b&w. Also love the school bus shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last photo should be framed Lori (if you haven't already!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!