Friday, August 24, 2012

Foto Friday #60 | Center

   

Welcome back to Foto Friday!
I am at the doctor today with my daughter.
Hopefully today will be the day we find out weather or not it's a baby boy or baby girl!
Vallon says it's a girl, I hope so!

Happy Birthday to my fiance Todd!
I love you so much!

It's just a good day!


Last week's theme was "Window"
Here are the featured photos this week:

Our first image is from Amy @ The Story of Us
Such an adorable photo, and perfect example of "Window", love it!

This next image is from Molly @ Mixed Molly.
What a beautiful beach photo, and lovely bokeh!
I love bokeh!

Thanks ladies for sharing these wonderful photos with us!
Grab your badge!


This week's theme is "Center"

Here is my interpretation...
This is my neighbors dog Pepper, he looks so happy!


Sharing With: Fabulous FridayOh Snap!Favorite Photo Friday1440Rural Blog HopCamera Critters

Now it's your turn to link up your
"Center" photo(s)

Guidelines:
  • Link the URL of your blog post, not your home page.
  • Include my button or link back to me.
  • Follow the week's theme or submit what you like.
  • Photo must be taken by you.
  • Visit other blogs with words of encouragement, and leave a comment.
  • Foto Friday begin's each Friday morning at 12:01am and ends Sunday at midnight, Central Standard Time.  



Everyone stay turned...
I will be having a Giveaway Soon!

Next week's theme...
"Number or Numbers"



13 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my photo! I love the dog's expression in your shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new Grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my photo!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving Molly's beach bokeh too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, I love looking at everyone's photos! Thanks for offering a place to share with other photographers. Love your featured photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beach photo is lovely. And the puppy looks so happy and carefree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pepper, what a cute name. He looks like such a happy dog. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shots... and thank you for sharing yours at 1440!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!